Banette (Japanese: ジュペッタ Juppeta) is a Ghost-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Banette has the ID number 126 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Shuppet.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Curse||Purple||This Pokémon and its battle opponent gain a Curse marker.||☆|
Infiltrator - On the field, this Pokémon can pass through other Pokémon
- Banette is usually not played by itself. It is mostly evolved from Shuppet whenever Shuppet gets lucky, but its usefulness isn't that great. It can still pass through other Pokémon, but its not a runner and it cannot surround kill other figures as effectively as Shuppet can. Banette's best feature is its Curse move, which gives a curse marker to both Banette and the opponent. When a Pokémon with a curse marker is knocked out, they are expelled from the match. Be careful though. Since Banette gets a curse marker too, it can easily be expelled from the duel. You might want to use Scoop Up to remove the marker.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Curse when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for status conditions. A level 5 Banette can easily survive confusion, but landing its 20 damage more often can be just as much of a problem.
- Scoop Up and Double Chance are good plates to use on this figure. Banette will benefit from Phantom Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.