Blastoise (Japanese: カメックス Kamex) is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Blastoise has the ID number 101 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Mirror Coat||Purple||The battle opponent is knocked out if they spin purple.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Blastoise does not have an ability.
- Blastoise is very attractive in lower tier matches and you can sometimes see it in higher tier ones too, but Blastoise does not really shine unless it have been evolved all the way from Squirtle. As it stands, it can knock out most other figures with its 100 damage, but its Mirror Coat can only knock out figures that lands a one star purple move. If one managed to evolve it all the way, Blastoise would have 120 damage and a four star purple that knocked out every non-evolved purple move. This would make Blastoise very powerful.
- You should try to get Blastoise either burned, paralyzed, or preferably, confused. This will render him either weak or useless.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Hydro Pump when you level up this figure. Unless you aim to evolve it all the way from Squirtle.
- Watch out for status conditions. If burned or paralysed, the move you didn't level up will disappear.
- Full Heal is a good plate to combine with this figure. Having Manaphy on the field can also be very useful.