Bulbasaur (Japanese: フシギダネ Fushigidane) is a dual-type Grass/Poison Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Bulbasaur has the ID number 64 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Poison Powder||Purple||The battle opponent becomes poisoned.||☆|
|24||Sleep Powder||Purple||The battle opponent falls asleep.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Bulbasaur does not have an ability.
- Bulbasaur can be incredibly hard to evolve due to its small white attack and with two purple moves that can trigger an evolution. Its is also quite hard to keep alive due to it having a huge miss segment. It is not recommended to use Bulbasaur unless you really need a figure that can deliver both poison and sleep.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on the move that better complements your playstyle. If you're not evolving Bulbasaur, it is recommended you choose Sleep Powder as this can be quite useful.
- Watch out for status conditions. A larger miss on a Bulbasaur would be hilarious..
- Double Chance is a must-have when playing this figure. It can also benefit from Tropical Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.