Cobalion (Japanese: コバルオン Cobalon) is a dual-type Steel/Fighting Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Cobalion has the ID number 316 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Sword of Justice||White||101|
Iron Heart - This Pokémon and your Pokémon adjacent to this Pokémon are not knocked out by Gold Attacks from their battle opponents
- Cobalion has a broken synergy with Deoxys D. If you put one Cobalion on your goal and a Deoxys D. on each side of that Cobalion, they become next to unbeatable. Deoxys D. will protect Cobalion from being affected by instant knock out effects, while Cobalion will protect Deoxys D. from gold attacks. Only way to beat this strategy is if the opponent gets unlucky and spins a miss, or if you have a Pokémon with a purple knock out move that hits its counter. This is, however, very hard to do. If you on top of this add 3 Empoleons or Heatrans, you can stay in that position even if they take the entry points and just keep throwing figures at them while they try to break through your near impenetrable wall. Other solutions would be three star purple moves like Lugia's Hurricane or to inflict them with status effects.
- Cobalion can be very hard to knock out, but Terrakion is a very good counter to it. Raw white damage is the best option when trying to battle Cobalion.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Sword of Justice when you level up this figure. Its gold attack isn't reliable enought to justify it getting bigger.
- Watch out for status conditions. A level 5 can withstand confusion to some degree.
- X Attack can become useful. Cobalion benefits from Steel Energy.