Cobalion (Japanese: コバルオン Cobalon) is a dual-type Steel/Fighting Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Cobalion has the ID number 316 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Sword of Justice||White||101|
Ability description and explanation:
"Iron Heart - This Pokémon and your Pokémon adjacent to this Pokémon are not knocked out by Gold Attacks from their battle opponents"
- Cobalion can be very hard to knock out, but Terrakion is a very good counter to it. Raw white damage is the best option when trying to battle Cobalion.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Sword of Justice when you level up this figure. Its gold attack isn't reliable enought to justify it getting bigger.
- Watch out for status conditions. A level 5 can withstand confusion to some degree.
- X Attack can become useful. Cobalion benefits from Steel Energy.