Cyndaquil (Japanese: ヒノアラシ Hinoarashi) is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II.
Cyndaquil has the ID number 137 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
Ability description and explanation:
"Rally - This Pokémon's Ember gains +20 damage for each of your Pokémon in the P.C."
- This Pokémon gets stronger as your other Pokémon are knocked out.
- Cyndaquil is rather weak, but its ability boosts its Ember damage when there are other Pokémon in your P.C. This can make Cyndaquil easier to evolve in the long run, but it still has a huge 30 damage drawback that could be a problem.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on one of the Embers when you level up Cyndaquil. The first one is recommended. You do not want to hit the last Ember if Cyndaquil is confused, but hitting the first one could at least give you a fighting chance.
- Watch out for status conditions. These will heavily limit this figure.
- X Attack is recommended. It benefits from Flame Energy.