Darkrai (Japanese: ダークライ Darkrai) is a Dark-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Darkrai has the ID number 067 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
It is a member of the Lunar duo with Cresselia.
Cresselia is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Dark Leap||Purple||This Pokémon moves 2 steps away and gains Wait.||☆☆|
Bad Dreams - Sleeping Pokémon next to this Pokémon are knocked out. (Pokémon passed while moving do not count.).
- Darkrai is an interesting figure. Not very strong, but we might see it buffed in the future. Either way, it is still useful the way it stands right now. It could be very interesting in a sleep deck, but the problem is that when your Pokémon puts another figure to sleep, there usually is another figure that can wake it up. If not, you can easily jump over it and get another figure to surround kill it. The only situation where this ability would truly be useful is if the opponents Pokémon is asleep on one of the crossroads or the other figure that put it to sleep had to be moved elsewhere. Darkrai would truly shine if it could put the opponent Pokémon to sleep itself, or if some kind of sleep move like Mewtwo's Psychic Shove or Drapion's Venom Whip was introduced.
- We all wish Darkrai would have its signature move, Dark Void, which can put adjacent foes to sleep.
- Darkrai is unfortunately not available due to it being a Japanese unique reward. We can expect to see it in the future.
- Focus on Dark Leap when you level up this figure.
- Pokémon Switch is a good plate to use with this figure. It will allow you to teleport in and knock out a Pokémon that have just been put to sleep. Darkrai will benefit from Dark Energy.