Drapion (Japanese: ドラピオン Dorapion) is a dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Drapion has the ID number 91 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Skorupi.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Venom Whip||Purple||One Pokémon within 2 steps becomes noxious.||☆☆|
|28||Noxious Fang||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out, the opponent Pokémon becomes noxiuous.||50|
Ability description and explanation:
"Battle Armor - If your battle opponent spins an Attack with 10 or more damage, you can force them to spin again once per turn"
- Drapion isn't the strongest figure, but it has a few good things going for it. It is both poison and dark-type, which makes it benefit from both Dark Energy and Tropical Energy, and it can also make the opponent spin again if it lands an attack with 10 or more damage. Also, it is a great addition to a poison deck due to its moves that can not only make the opponent become noxious, but also a figure up to 2 steps away. Warning: If there is no non-noxious opponent within 2 steps, you have to either make Drapion itself noxious, or one of your own Pokémon within its range.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Venom Whip when you level up this figure. It is a very powerful move even though it can end up hurting your own figure.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack, Dark Energy and Tropical Energy are great plates to use with this figure. Pokémon Switch or Long Throw is also recommended.