Electabuzz (Japanese: エレブー Eleboo) is an Electric-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Electabuzz has the ID number 117 in Pokémon Duel.
Elekid is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|60||Thunder Punch||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out when it uses this attack, the battle opponent becomes paralyzed.||50|
Ability description and explanation:
"Connection - This Pokémon's damage is increased by +10 for every Electric-type Pokémon it is connected to."
- If there are electric-type figures placed in a row behind Electabuzz, it will do another 10 damage for each of them. A total of +50 can be achieved from your team alone.
- Electabuzz is neither strong nor very useful on its own, but it could do great in an electric-type focused deck. The small amount of damage it can do while connected to other electric Pokémon is negligent at best, but its ability to paralyze other figures is decent. Combine with Jolteon.
- Its not hard to knock out Electabuzz, but expect to be paralyzed. Try confusing it and then knocking it out.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack is recommended.