Flygon (Japanese: フライゴン Flygon) is a dual-type Ground/Dragon Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Flygon has the ID number 173 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Draco Meteor||Purple||One other Pokémon on the field spins - if they spin a miss or a white attack of 70 damage or more, they are knocked out.||☆|
|28||Fly Away||Purple||This Pokémon jumps over the battle opponent and lands on a surrounding point.||☆☆☆|
Sand Blizzard - Your opponent's Fly Away effects are nullified. When this Pokémon is on the field and has evolved, the Soar effects of Pokémon on the field are nullified
- Opponent's Pokémon can't use Fly abilities. Soar abilities are canceled if Flygon evolved from Vibrava. (Soar - Legendary birds)
- Flygon can be very powerful when met with the right deck. Its Draco Meteor can easily take out Deoxys A, Metagross, Reshiram and Zekrom, and many more. The best thing about it is that it doesn't even need to attack them directly. Watch out for Pokémon with Gold attack. These will not trigger a knock out. It also have a three star Fly Away that can be both a liability and a strategy. Overall, its a very useful figure.
- You shouldn't attack Flygon if you have other Pokémon with above 70 damage in valuable positions, but gold attacks or a Fly Away surround trap will work well against this Pokémon.
- Watch out for Zygarde's Land's Wrath. Chances are this attack will knock Flygon out the first time it lands.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure unless it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Draco Meteor when you level up this figure as that move is both very powerful and very useful.
- Watch out for status conditions. It will remove the smallest purple move.
- Double Chance works well with this figure.