Gallade (Japanese: エルレイド Erureido) is a dual-type Psychic/Fight Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Gallade has the ID number 434 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Psychic Blade||White||Deals x2 damage if the battle opponent is a Fighting-type Pokémon.||70|
|32||Night Slash||White||If this Pokémon is not knocked out, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.||110|
|24||Teleport||Purple||This Pokémon moves 2 steps away.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Psychic Sensor - Psychic-type battle opponents have the in-battle effects of their Abilities nullified."
- Abilities of your opponent's Psychic-types that do not activate in-battle are not affected.
- Gallade is the alternate evolutionary branch from Kirlia.
- It has two powerful White attacks, so it should fare well against more common figures. You can always use the X Attack plate in a pinch.
- Players may find Gallade's purple move useful in some situations, so it should be considered when leveling up this Pokémon.
- To Mega Evolve Gallade, obtain a Mega Gallade figure, then use a Galladite Plate, but only if you truly need to.