Glaceon (Japanese: グレイシア Glacia) is an Ice-type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Glaceon has the ID number 223 in Pokémon Duel.
Espeon is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Diamond Dust||Purple||The battle opponent becomes frozen.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Glaceon does not have an ability.
- Glaceon does not have an ability, but it is still one of the most attractive evolutions of Eevee, if not the best. It has a rather big White which means if it gets confused, it has a huge chance to hit its purple. Its purple freezes another figure where it stands, which is much stronger than Leafeon's Grass Whistle since it will count as a miss when it is attacked. Many will rush forward with Glaceon in the beginning of the match, Hurdle Jump, and gamble that it hits Dodge or Diamond Dust when the opponent attacks.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should without a doubt focus on Diamond Dust when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for burn and paralyze.
- Double Chance works well with this figure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.