Infernape (Japanese: ゴウカザル Goukazaru) is a dual-type Fire/Fighting Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Infernape has the ID number 208 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|16||Detect||Blue||On the next turn, this Pokémon gains +1 MP.|
|36||Drive Kick||White||If the battle opponent is knocked out, this Pokémon claims its previous spot and gains Wait.||90|
Ability description and explanation:
Infernape does not have an ability.
- You don't see that many Infernapes around, especially in higher league matches, which is sad, because it is actually a quite good figure. It's not the strongest and it would benefit greatly if you manage to evolve it from Chimchar, but with a decent sized gold attack and a white that claims the spot of its victim, Infernape can be very valuable in the right match. Attacking the figure on the opponents goal can be the difference between win or loose. If the opponent is one round away from taking your goal and your Infernape is in range of theirs, why not throw Infernape at it at see if you can get lucky and take the place of the opponents figure? If you get lucky.. You win.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- X Attack and Double Chance are both good plates to use on this figure.
- Watch out for confusion as this can render Infernape mostly useless.
- The niche that Infernape had once filled has all but been outclassed by Excadrill, a figure that has an ability (whilst Infernape doesn't), a higher damaging Drive Kick in Drill Run, a fairly useful purple move, and comes as a rare.