Lucario (Japanese: ルカリオ Lucario) is a dual-type Fighting/Steel Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Lucario has the ID number 203 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Riolu.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Aura Sphere||Purple||Either the battle opponent or a Pokémon behind it in a straight line from this Pokémon is knocked out.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Lucario does not have an ability.
- Lucario is a very attractive figure because of its huge purple that knocks out the battle opponent or the figure right behind it. This way, you can easily knock out far stronger figures by attacking a weak one that is right next to it. It can also be used to free up the goal space if there are two figures blocking it. If you have another figure ready to jump onto the goal space on the other side or a hurdle jump available, the opponent is forced to either block the goal or to risk the loss and engage in battle.
- Lucario can be a very good counter to high tier figures like Reuniclus, Deoxys and other legendary Pokémon, but watch out for gold attack.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials.
- This figure is mainly used for its purple move and you should therefore focus on that when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for status effects as these can heavily impact Lucarios wheel.
- Double Chance and X Attack are good plates to use in combination with this figure. Lucario benefits from Steel Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.