Magearna (Japanese: マギアナ Magearna) is a dual-type Steel/Fairy Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation VII.
Magearna has the ID number 352 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Dazzling Gleam||White||Opposing Pokémon adjacent to this Pokémon spin, and if they spin a Gold Attack then they are knocked out.||88|
|28||Fleur Cannon||White||If the battle opponent is knocked out, this Pokémon returns to its start-of-the-duel state (excluding Evolution and special conditions).||120|
|20||Shift Gear||Blue||Until the end of the duel, this Pokémon's MP becomes 3 and its Blue Attacks become Misses.|
Ability description and explanation:
"Soul-Heart - This Pokémon deals +3 damage for each time one of your Pokémon has been knocked out. This Pokémon can remove Curse markers and Cracked markers by tagging".
- Magearna can remove Curse and Cracked markers, two rare status conditions. Try to remove any Curse markers from your Pokémon so that they are not removed from the duel when knocked out.
- Your opponent may want to think twice before sending into the field Pokémon with Gold attacks because the effect of Dazzling Gleam could put them back into the Pokémon Center if they're adjacent to Magearna.
- Where Magearna gets interesting is its Fleur Cannon and Shift Gear combo. If Magearna uses Shift Gear, it dodges the battle opponent's attack, then Magearna is able to move up to 3 spaces for the rest of the duel. The Shift Gear move becomes Miss and turns Red.
- However, in another battle after using Shift Gear, if Magearna happens to use Fleur Cannon, Magearna's wheel is reset, and it can only move up to two spaces again. This is given that the opponent's damage doesn't exceed 120, or it doesn't use a Purple or Blue attack.
- The best way to utilize Magearna is up to the player. Using Shift Gear allows it to move more spaces, so it can run toward the opponent's goal space if left unguarded. But if Magearna battles again, there is a higher chance for it to miss. And as stated before, its Fleur Cannon resets its wheel and Movement Points if the move hits.
- Being a Steel-type, Magearna can use the Iron Power, Steel Energy, and Poison Blade Plates.