Magmortar (Japanese: ブーバーン Booburn) is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Magmortar has the ID number 262 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Magmar. It is the final form of Magby. Magby is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Flame Gun||Purple||The battle opponent and one Pokémon directly behind it are knocked out.||☆☆|
|52||Fire Punch||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out when using this move, the battle opponent becomes burned.||60|
Ability description and explanation:
Magmortar does not have an ability.
- Magmortar is an highly attractive figure. Not the strongest damage wise, but its Flame Gun is so powerful that it doesn't really matter. It can easily knock out two Pokémon if it lands that move. Very helpful when there is two Pokémon blocking the goal spot. But this can also be a problem if the figure right behind the battle opponent is your own. Magmortar does not discriminate on who he knocks out!
- Flame Gun is without question the move you should level up on Magmortar.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- Watch out for Burn, Paralyze and even confuse as these will render Magmortar close to useless.
- X Attack and Double Chance are both good plates to use on this figure.