Manaphy (Japanese: マナフィ Manaphy) is a Water-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Manaphy has the ID number 226 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
It is a member of the sea guardians with Phione.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|36||Manaphy's Song||Purple||One other Water-type Pokémon on the field (that is not asleep or frozen) may be moved within their MP range. That Pokémon gains wait||☆☆|
Ocean's Gift - If this Pokémon is on the field, your Water-type Pokémon's attacks do +20
- Manaphy has the lowest damage of any of the EX figures, and it is also terribly slow with only 1MP. Still, it is somewhat attractive due to its ability which grants all your other water-type Pokémon +20 damage. It is a must-have for any water deck.
- Its purple move, Manaphy's Song, can be very useful. Manaphy isn't really the Pokémon you want to go in fights with, but it does happen. Its purple move can move any other water-type Pokémon within its range. This can create easy wins by moving a water-type Pokémon away from the goal, but it can also be used in other ways that goes against its description. Manaphy can move your water-type Pokémon off the bench and onto the field. This can be very useful In and of itself, but more interestingly, it can also be used move Pokémon with abilities such as Palkia's Space Distiortion out onto the field early.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure unless it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Manaphy's Song when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for status conditions. A level 5 Manaphy can very easily survive confusion.
- Pokemon Switch, Long Throw, Double Chance and X Attack are all good plates to use on this figure.