Mega Gardevoir (Japanese: メガ サーナイト Mega Sirnight) is a dual-type Psychic/Fairy Mega Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Mega Gardevoir has the ID number 402 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|20||Warp Hole||Purple||Switches the battle opponent for an opposing Pokémon on the field, bench, or in a P.C. Those Pokémon gain Wait 3.||☆☆|
|32||Blue Hole||Blue||You may exclude this Pokémon and the battle opponent from the duel.|
Ability description and explanation:
"Cerebral Embrace - Opposing Pokémon cannot MP move through this Pokémon using the effect of an Ability. At the start of your turn, this Pokémon may switch places with one of your Pokémon on the field, bench, or in a P.C. Your Psychic-type and your Fairy-type Pokémon deal +10 damage."
- Blocks all opposing Pokémon figures from passing through.
- Gives both your Psychic-type and Fairy-type Pokémon a damage boost.
- Its ability to switch places is most similar to Gothitelle's Squared Attack, although Mega Gardevoir can do so every turn.
- Unlike Gallade, Gardevoir's moveset changes when it Mega Evolves.
- Gardevoir's tactic with Warp Hole is still applicable. (This move is helpful when there is only 2, but sometimes as much as 4 Pokémon on the field. If you hit Warp Hole twice, you can basically force a wait win if the opponent can't do any moves while these Pokémon have wait on them. You only need to hit it once if there are only two Pokémon on the field.)
- Consider Mega Gardevoir's battle opponent if you hit Blue Hole. You can exclude that Pokémon, but Mega Gardevoir is also excluded. If your other Pokémon can make up for its absence, then it's probably a good idea. But if the opponent is not that threatening, just dodge the attack.
- All opposing Pokémon, not just Ghost-types, can't pass through Mega Gardevoir.
- There is no question to what move you should level up on Gardevoir. Warp Hole is probably one of the best board control moves in the game.
- Double Chance is still a good plate to use on this figure. Moonblast now deals twice as much damage.