Metagross (Japanese: メタグロス Metagross) is a dual-type Steel/Psychic-type pseudo-legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Metagross has the ID number 011 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Hyper Beam||White||If the battle opponent is knocked out, the next turn will always be the other player's.||150|
Rapid Calculation - While this Pokemon is on the field, the effects of Abilities which allow one to re-spin or force re-spins in battle are nullified.
There are certain figures that have the ability to force their opponent to spin again or the ability to spin multiple times themselves. These abilities are canceled out when Metagross is on the board.
- Rapid Calculation is as of now the easiest way to deal with an opponent with multiple Reuniclus. This will make them spin once per battle instead of two or three times.
- Metagross is a good figure. Its only drawback is its movement.
- If you need a tank to protect your goal, try getting your level 5 Metagross confused. This will make it so Metagross has a high chance of spinning Dodge instead of an attack.
- Do not play Metagross together with any figure that rely on re-spins as his ability will cancel out the abilities of your own figures as well.
- Plates like Long Throw and Pokémon Switch is advised as this figure has only 1 MP.
- You can safely buy Metagross with materials if it fits your strategy.
- Hyper Beam and Bullet Punch is the moves you want to focus on when leveling up Metagross. Hyper Beam for damage and Bullet Punch if you think you will meet a lot of purple moves.
- Metagross benefits from Steel Energy.
- It can easily survive most status conditions.