Mewtwo (Japanese: ミュウツー Mewtwo) is a Psychic-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Mewtwo has the ID number 96 in Pokémon Duel.
It is a member of the Mew duo along with Mew.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Psychic Shove||Purple||The battle opponent is knocked as far back as possible in a straight line. Any Pokémon it collides with are also knocked back. All affected Pokémon gain Wait.||☆☆|
|8||Annihilate||Blue||This Pokémon moves to the bench and gains Wait.|
Rapid Approach - All the Blue Attacks of this Pokémon's battle opponents become misses
- Mewtwo has a lot of potential, but its blue move and wheel design justifies it having either a stronger white attack or an ability. It can be quite useful the way it currently is, but it is too weak in comparison to other EX figures. The only reason you play Mewtwo is if you focus your strategy on displacement. You can easily knock back a weaker enemy and make that figure knock back a stronger one down the line. This can be useful when either attacking or defending goals. If the opponent has the goal surrounded by two figures, Mewtwo can knock them both back, and thereby opening it up so you can either defend your own goal or take theirs.
- Psychic Shove can also group both your own and the opponents figures together and create surround kills. This can be both a liability and a strategy.
- It is currently ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Psychic Shove when you level up this figure. Any other move is mostly useless.
- X Attack and Double Chance can be very useful on this figure.