Monferno (Japanese: モウカザル Moukazaru) is a dual-type Fire/Fighting Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Monferno has the ID number 160 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Aerial Attack||White||Opponent Pokémon is pushed back one space. This Pokémon gains Wait.||60|
Ability description and explanation:
Monferno does not have an ability.
- Monferno can be easy to evolve, which is the main reason why you have it on your team. Its Aerial Attack doesn't just pack a small punch, but it can actually help with board control too.
- Monferno is not available in the store, but it would be ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Focus on Aerial Attack when you level up your Monferno.
- Watch out for confusion. It can render Monferno mostly useless.
- X Attack is a good plate to use with this figure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.