Ninjask (Japanese: テッカニン Tekkanin) is a dual-type Bug/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Ninjask has the ID number 290 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Nincada.
Shedinja is also a result of it evolving, but it is currently not inplemented into Pokémon duel. Also, it is unknown if this will be done through some kind of special condition or if it will be through the regular method.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Double-Edge||Purple||This Pokémon and the battle opponent are knocked out.||☆☆|
|40||Night Slash||White||If this Pokémon is not Knocked Out, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.||40|
Ability description and explanation:
"Bullet Speed - This Pokémon can MP move through Pokémon that have Wait. If this Pokémon has evolved, this Pokémon on your bench gains +1MP"
- It is unknown why TPC chose to give Night Slash the ability to switch the user out with another Pokémon. It would make more sense if they gave it the move U-turn, as this already has that effect.
- Ninjask is a pretty nice runner, but it is made great when evolved from Nincada. It can backfire when used due to its Double-Edge that can knock out both the user and the opponent, but this can be used strategically. Night Slash can also be very useful do to the ability to switch out with a Pokémon on the bench. This means you could easily get powerful 1MP Pokémon onto the opponents side very early in the game. It can also complement Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram and Zekrom as these Pokémon can't usually enter the field early.
- Using Ninjask in a Flame Energy deck can be very useful due to its ability to run past Pokémon that has wait.
- You can buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- Ninjask can withstand status conditions to some degree. A level 5 can easily survive confusion! It essentially gets two huge dodges.
- X Attack is recommended. Ninjask benefits from Tropical Energy.