Noibat (Japanese: オンバット Onbat) is a dual-type Flying/Dragon Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Noibat has the ID number 329 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Noivern.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|20||Whirlwind||Purple||The battle opponent is moved to the bench and gains Wait.||☆|
|20||Supersonic||Purple||The battle opponent becomes confused.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Sonic Blast - When this Pokémon moves from the bench to the field, remove Wait from all your Pokémon on the field."
- Noibat is very weak. It is limited to knock out Shuppets and Gastlys, but its strength isn't in its damage, but rather its purple moves. It has two huge purple moves. One being a two star supersonic and the other being a one star whirlwind. If Noibat is going to evolve, it would most likely be through the use of whirlwind and not its damage, but since it also has a move that can confuse the opponent, you never know. You might get lucky and make them spin a miss.
- Because of its 3MP, Noibat is also a fairly good runner, but look out for Greninja and Mew.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Whirlwind when you level up this figure. Supersonic can be very helpful, but Whirlwind is great for board control and it also triggers Noibats evolution.
- X Attack can be very helpful. Noibat benefits from Tropical Energy.