Oricorio Pom-Pom Style
Oricorio (Japanese: オドリドリ Odoridori) is a Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII.
While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it can change forms by sipping the nectar of certain flowers.
- If Red Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Baile Style, where it becomes Fire/Flying-type.
- If Yellow Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Pom-Pom Style, where it becomes Electric/Flying-type.
- If Pink Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Pa'u Style, where it becomes Psychic/Flying-type.
- If Purple Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Sensu Style, where it becomes Ghost/Flying-type.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Air Slash||White||The battle opponent gains Wait.||50|
|36||Welcome Dance||Purple||You may move one Pokémon that is on your bench within its MP range. The moved Pokémon gains Wait.||☆|
|24||Roost||Blue||This Pokémon recovers from all status effects. In exchange, it must then Wait 3.|
Ability description and explanation:
"Pom-Pom - When this Pokémon is on the field, your Electric-type Pokémon deal +1 damage for each Electric-type Pokémon on the field".
- Gives your Electric-type Pokémon a slight damage boost.
- Its purple move is useful for board control.