Palkia (Japanese: パルキア Palkia) is a dual-type Water/Dragon Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Palkia has the ID number 53 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
Along with Dialga and Giratina, it is a member of the creation trio of Sinnoh, representing space.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Spacial Rend||White||If the battle is a tie, the battle opponent is excluded from the duel.||120|
Ability description and explanation:
"Space Distortion - If there are other Pokémon on your bench, this Pokémon cannot enter the field using an MP move"
- The last figure to leave the bench.
- After V3.0.7, both its damage and its usefulness was increased drastically. It can now knock other Pokémon out of the duel, which can be a huge game changer. Unfortunately, it can only do this as long as the opponents attack ties with its Spacial Rend. It is therefore advised that you have a few ways of increasing Palkia's damage. You might also think twice before you chain level its damage.
- Be careful if you have Rayquaza or any other Pokémon with 120 damage. These can easily be excluded from the game if they go up against Palkia.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Spacial Rend when you level up this figure. Any other move is too weak. You might want to chain level Dragon Claw instead of Spacial Rend because of its ability.
- Watch out for status conditions. They will heavily impact Palkia.
- X Attack, Pokémon Switch, Long Throw and Double Chance are all good plates to use with this figure. Try complement with Manaphy.