Psyduck (Japanese: コダック Koduck) is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Psyduck has the ID number 47 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Golduck.
Golduck is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Super Psy||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out, the battle opponent becomes confused.||40|
|28||Disable||Purple||The battle opponent now has Wait.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Migraine - If your opponent spins a Purple Attack, you can force them to respin once a turn."
- Psyduck can be very useful. It can easily confuse the opponent if its knocked out, but it can also force them to spin again if they spin a purple move. It is hard to say if this is good or bad, but in some cases, it can be a life saver.
- Gold attack above 60 damage should easily knock Psyduck out.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Focus on Super Psy if you want to take advantage of its ability to confuse the opponent, but Water Pulse if you aim to evolve it. Its purple move is sadly not very useful.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack is useful on this figure. Complement with Manaphy.