Sceptile (Japanese: ジュカイン Jukain) is a Grass-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Sceptile has the ID number 283 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|44||Leaf Blade||White||Spin again - if Leaf Blade is spun, it deals +50 damage.||90|
|28||Stealth Hit||Blue||This Pokémon can jump over its battle opponent and land 1 step away.|
Ability description and explanation:
Sceptile does not have an ability.
- Sceptile is a very powerful figure, but also very well balanced. Its gold attack can be a drawback, and with a bit of bad luck, Leaf Blade might not be able to knock out most other EX Pokémon.
- Stealth Hit may be canceled by its owner. If so, it will work like most other blue move. This blue attack is a very useful and a powerful move that can help you win a match or surround kill another figure.
- Watch out for Terrakion. This Pokémon can be a pretty good counter to Sceptile due to its ability to turn Sceptiles blue move into a miss.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials.
- Leaf Blade is the move you want to focus on when you level up Sceptile. This will ensure you a higher chance at landing that attack twice.
- Watch out for Burn and Paralyze. These will turn a big chunk of Sceptiles wheel into a miss. Confuse on the other hand won't do much harm at lvl 5.
- X Attack and Double Chance are good plates to run with this figure.
- Be careful of evolving this figure from Grovyle in higher league matches. Grovyle can't knock out some figures even when it spins Leaf Blade twice, but Sceptile can. On the other hand, if evolved, Sceptile can knock out a huge number of figures by only spinning Leaf Blade once. It will however, have a problem knocking out Mew.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.