Seedot (Japanese: タネボー Taneboh) is a Grass-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Seedot has the ID number 010 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Explosion||Purple||This Pokémon and all neighbour Pokémon faint.||☆☆|
|40||Bullet Seed||White||Spin again until Bullet Seed does not land - damage is multiplied by the number of Bullet Seed spins.||20x|
- Seedot is much better then people give it credit for and its sad to not see more of it in lower tier matches. It can be very easy to evolve and it can, if lucky, do some great damage. Not only can it do high damage when it lands Bullet Seed multiple times, but it can also take out more than one figure with Explosion. Explosion does also evolve Seedot.
- Watch out and don't keep your own figures too close to Seedot as his purple move will also knock your own Pokemon out.
- If you aim is just to evolve this figure, then explosion can be very effective, but if you want to keep your newly evolved Nuzleaf on the field afterwards, Bullet Seed is recommended.
- Seedot can withstand confusion very well, but it will land its weakest attack more often.
- X Attack of Double Chance is recommended. It takes advantage of Tropical Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.