Shiftry (Japanese: ダーテング Dirteng) is a dual-type Grass/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Shiftry has the ID number 214 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Fan Away||Purple||The battle opponent is knocked 1 step back and gains Wait.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Cut Off - When this Pokémon is on the field, it can move to your goal point instead of making an MP move (ends your turn)"
- Press Activate Ability to teleport this figure to your goal point.
- Shiftry isn't very strong and it benefits greatly from evolving all the way from Seedot. Luckily, this isn't very hard, but it still makes it a bit unattractive. The best thing about Swiftry is its ability, which can move it straight to your goal if needed, but this is sadly its biggest strength too. Most other figures can easily knock it out and its purple move isn't very helpful. All in all. Great ability, but Shiftry doesn't work well as tank, so its unfortunately a waste.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Fan Away when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack can be useful. Shiftry takes great advantage of both Tropical and Dark Energy.