Shuppet (Japanese: カゲボウズ Kagebouzu) is a Ghost-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Shuppet has the ID number 251 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Banette.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Will-O-Wisp||Purple||The battle opponent becomes burned.||☆|
Infiltrator - On the field, this Pokémon can pass through other Pokémon
- Shuppet is very weak, but its ability can be very useful since its also a runner. It can pass through other Pokémon and can easily surround kill figures or take their goal. Its usually used as a runner that rushes for the goal at the start, or to make trap decks where it passes through and surround kills attackers.
- Shuppet is very useful in Vibrava trap decks. In these decks, you can lure the opponent in, stop them with Vibrava and surround kill them with Shuppet. It can also be used with Deoxys S or other runners. You want to place one of your Pokémon on one of the first crossroads on your opponents side and place Shuppet right behind it. Then, on your next turn and when the goal is open, use Swap Spot on Shuppet and your other Pokémon, and then run Shuppet onto the goal.
- Counter Attack can be very useful with Shuppet. Place Shuppet on one of the two places in the middle, let the opponent take your entry points and then use Counter Attack to run 4 spaces and onto their goal.
- Mew and any other gold attacker can easily knock Shuppet out.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Will-O-Wisp when you level up this figure. This will help Shuppet survive a little longer and can help it rush the goal in the start.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- Swap Spot, X Attack, Counter Attack, Phantom Energy are all good plates to use on this figure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.