Squirtle (Japanese: ゼニガメ Zenigame) is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Squirtle has the ID number 39 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Withdraw||Blue||This Pokémon gains Wait.|
Ability description and explanation:
Squirtle does not have an ability.
- Due to is huge blue move, Withdraw, Squirtle is a attractive runner in lower tier matches, but it is often outmatched in terms of damage. It has a pretty weak white attack that does only 30 damage. It is most often used in combination with Hurdle Jump to try and take the goal early.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Bubble if you aim to evolve Squirtle, but his best move is actually Withdraw because of its size.
- Watch out for status conditions as these render Squirtle useless.
- Hurdle Jump works well with this figure. X Attack or having Manaphy on the field is recommended.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.