Torterra (Japanese: ドダイトス Dodaitose) is a dual-type Grass/Ground Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Torterra has the ID number 230 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Earthquake||All Pokémon on the field will spin their wheel. If is Misses, the Pokémon is sent to the PC.||120|
|28||Withdraw||This Pokémon gains Wait.|
Ability description and explanation:
"Cornerstone - Other Pokémon can move over this Pokémon when using an MP move"
- When this figure is placed on a entry point, other figures can move from the bench and to a open spot next to it. Unlike Trevenant's ability which is unfortunately worded the same.
- Torterra isn't really an attractive figure, but it is strong and can be useful. It can block one entry point, but still let your own figures pass and leave the bench. On the other hand. It has a huge 60 damage and only 1MP.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Watch out for burn and paralyze, but more importantly, confusion. Confusion renders Torterra mostly useless. A lvl 5 Torterra is recommended.
- You should focus on Earthquake when you level up this figure, but be careful to not add too many figures with huge miss segments on your own team. It may knock out your own figures.